Re: [IPp] Re: My Glucagon Issue

Dear Barbara,

God Bless you with those seizures.  I really don't think I could stomache
it.  I am a "panick attack waiting to happen" by nature as it is, I do
hope I will hold up under pressure when the time comes (maybe, with luck,
I never will have to go through that)

email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: Re: [IPp] Re: My
Glucagon Issue >Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 03:03:21 EDT > >Insulin Pumpers is
made possible by contributions from forum >members and supporters in
industry. Your tax deductible donation >of $1.00 or $2.00 per month is
needed so that Insulin Pumpers can >continue to serve you and diabetes
community. Please visit: > > http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml
> >Your annual contribution will eliminate this header from your IP mail
> >Cindy, >I think sometimes the scarier times were when he was younger.
He was >diagnosed 3 weeks after his 3rd birthday. He was a VERY active
little >guy! And he wasn't a big eater. Never did breakfast till he was
>hospitalized. So the lows came on faster and without warning. > >Now our
scary times are the rapid drops while sleeping. Not scary while >they are
happening--------I've gotten used to seizures. But scary in >not knowing
when they are going to happen. Needless to say I nightly >bless the meter
company for putting the backlight and the flashlight beam >on his new
meters. We always do middle of the night BG checks >and dawn one on
weekends and summer. School days he's up at that >time anyway. >
>Sincerely, > >Barbara A. Petzoldt - Pump Mama to Zachary (12 1/2, Dx
2/93, 508 2/02, >Paradigm 8/16/02) --------Jennifer (20), Allison (17),
Rachel (6) >Fenton, MO >email @ redacted >Independent Kitchen
Consultant for The Pampered Chef.