[IPp] Re: My Glucagon Issue

Good for you! Go get 'em! :) That is ridiculous (and
completely unacceptable) that they weren't stocked.
It's not like our kids can choose a good time for these
things to happen. ;)

Take care, Kerri
Chapman [Heaven's Here on Earth, 1994]

Barbara said:
You're right.  And they couldn't.    Seems we picked a
too busy summer
day for this incident.   The rig we got hadn't had all
the pediatric supplies
refilled!!!!!!!     Couldn't hook him up as everything
was too big!

Needless to say,  I paid a visit to the firehouse that
week to make sure
it never happened again.