[IPp] Re: Maybe a solution soon

i don't think it would matter if it did hit a vein just work faster is all,
it isn't like a pain shot or long acting insulin or for that matter fast
acting insulin (when you don't want it to work that fast with that much)
hitting a vein.
all the glucagon is going to do is dump the glucose out of the liver,
possibly make them vomit and in my daughters case she always gets a very
severe headache which i think might be related to being so low for a period
of time.
even though she has had three witnessed seizures, she didn't get glucagon for
those she has gotten glucagon for being unconscious to the point that she
couldn't suck on a straw and wouldn't open her mouth for anyother tx a couple
of times of course she wasn't that unconscious apparently either as sticking
her with that big needle in her butt always make her move and pull the needle
out so i would have to stick her again usually in the stomach where i could
hold her still better.
thank god we haven't needed the glucagon lately. of course you have to have
numbers under 300 or so to need the glucagon. which i am happy to say i did
get one this am as she put her pump in last nite of course that was after i
just spent $53 on lantus and syringes that am. now i have to order pump
supplies as that was the last tegaderm and cartridge she had and we are going
to be without ins i bet for the next three months also. (lost my job due to
being too depressed to go to work one day this week, but i got a new one
already back at the hospital)