Re: [IPp] Poll Question

At 07:52 AM 9/14/2002 Rodney Mead wrote:
>Pumpers and Friends,
>   Sam, we now know the true.......
>
>    Admins are just a bunch of boring people..... who have no "real world
>lives", or jobs, or families. Or that Insulin Pumpers will aways be
>there....BECAUSE  "this list just work on auto-pilot?  :-) Sam "
>   its free it don't cost anything to run, to host,  to make sure everything
>works BECAUSE "this list just work on auto-pilot?  :-) Sam "
>    I can go to chat tonight on Insulin Pumpers to learn about that new pump,
>how this works on my pump, how the new infusion set works,
>    .....it great that BECAUSE "this list just work on auto-pilot?  :-) Sam "
>no one had to call/send e-mail to get the pump makers to have them come to
>chat. Or that there is a host in the chat to help with problems, to help keep
>the chat running..... BECAUSE..."this list just work on auto-pilot?  :-) Sam "
>
>     ONE MORE THING BECAUSE..."this list just work on auto-pilot?  :-) Sam "
>there is no reason for donation.... for the Admins, for Chat Hosts, for the
>Writers, for Michael  to give their time and money... So just everyone walk
>away, forget about everything
>
>     BECAUSE..."this list just work on auto-pilot?  :-) Sam "

I resemble all those remarks. <grin>  Actually the admins and other
volunteers are just regular folks who spend a lot of their own time to help
make this list go. Any one who has become a volunteer for this group is
always surprised as to how much work is involved, to make sure that
everything is going as smooth as possible. Auto-pilot?? No way!!!

Sam
(volunteer on IP since 1998)