Re: [IPp] Poll Question

Pumpers and Friends,
  Sam, we now know the true.......

Brian C wrote:
 Would anyone here find it helpful or do you think it is needed to have an
"Administrator Roast" in the chat room?  /// ask the
administrators questions on what we do, ask us about how you can help the
site, or just voice your concerns to the people behind the screens.

> Personally I think this would be a bad idea...
> after all, everyone knows that us Admins are just a bunch of boring people.
Besides, doesn't this list just work on auto-pilot?  :-) Sam

   Admins are just a bunch of boring people..... who have no "real world
lives", or jobs, or families. Or that Insulin Pumpers will aways be
there....BECAUSE  "this list just work on auto-pilot?  :-) Sam "
  its free it don't cost anything to run, to host,  to make sure everything
works BECAUSE "this list just work on auto-pilot?  :-) Sam "
   I can go to chat tonight on Insulin Pumpers to learn about that new pump,
how this works on my pump, how the new infusion set works,
   .....it great that BECAUSE "this list just work on auto-pilot?  :-) Sam "
no one had to call/send e-mail to get the pump makers to have them come to
chat. Or that there is a host in the chat to help with problems, to help keep
the chat running..... BECAUSE..."this list just work on auto-pilot?  :-) Sam "

    ONE MORE THING BECAUSE..."this list just work on auto-pilot?  :-) Sam "
there is no reason for donation.... for the Admins, for Chat Hosts, for the
Writers, for Michael  to give their time and money... So just everyone walk
away, forget about everything

    BECAUSE..."this list just work on auto-pilot?  :-) Sam "

REMEMBER TO SMILE AND BE HAPPY

                     Rodney