Re: [IPp] Merck Medco

I have used them since January 2002 (Federal Blue Cross Blue Shield Standard)
and have had no problems at all.  This has been for Elizabeths synthroid,
test strips keytone strips and insulin and my bp meds.  Even the insulin
packed with ice packs has been cool.  I much prefer using a local pharmacy,
and I do for some things, but the insurance co makes it so I can't afford to
buy locally.

Mom of Elizabeth 11, dx 5/97, pumping 7/01