Re: [IPp] Re: My Glucagon Issue

> It can take up to 20 minutes for the glucagon to work.
> I'm surprised the paramedics didn't start a dextrose
> IV. That is the fastest way to bring them out of it.

You're right.  And they couldn't.    Seems we picked a too busy summer
day for this incident.   The rig we got hadn't had all the pediatric supplies
refilled!!!!!!!     Couldn't hook him up as everything was too big!

Needless to say,  I paid a visit to the firehouse that week to make sure
it never happened again.

Fenton, MO