Re: [IPp] Re: My Glucagon Issue

I think sometimes the scarier times were when he was younger.    He was
diagnosed 3 weeks after his 3rd birthday.   He was a VERY active little
guy!     And he wasn't a big eater.    Never did breakfast till he was
hospitalized.     So the lows came on faster and without warning.

Now our scary times are the rapid drops while sleeping.    Not scary while
they are happening--------I've gotten used to seizures.    But scary in
not knowing when they are going to happen.    Needless to say I nightly
bless the meter company for putting the backlight and the flashlight beam
on his new meters.    We always do middle of the night BG checks
and dawn one on weekends and summer.   School days he's up at that
time anyway.

Fenton, MO