[IPp] Poll Question

Hello All

Before I start with the question I will ask you to respond to me PRIVATELY
at email @ redacted  (do not hit reply because it will by default go
to the IP list).

My question is:

Would anyone here find it helpful or do you think it is needed to have
an  "Administrator Roast" in the chat room?  Basically a "Roast" is a chat
session where you can come and ask the administrators questions on what we
do, ask us about how you can help the site,  or just voice your concerns to
the people behind the screens.

Please let me know if you think this could help or if you think it would be

again please write to me privately.

Brian Carter
email @ redacted
ICQ # 27217438