[IPp] Re: Merck Medco

Yes! We've actually had very good experiences with them
the last ~2-3yrs we've been using them!

Was it you who gave the description of Express Scripts
following the letter of the law of the insurance
provider? Merck/Medco Health does the same thing. :)

Take care, Kerri
Chapman [Heaven's Here on Earth, 1994]

Allison said:
Does anyone have ANYTHING positive to say about these