[IPp] Merck-Medco-no problems

We have been using Merck-Medco for several years for 3 family members'
prescript. for different types of meds.  We've had fast and good service with
no problems.  I have used mail, phone, and online services.  We have Trigon
Healthkeepers Insurance out of VA. which covers our presp., except for
minimal copay.  I get insulin locally, though.
Sherry, Mom to Liz, dx3/01, ppMM508-5/02