Re: [IPp] Re: ATTN TriCare/Merck Medco users

We get our insulin from Express Scripts and they pack the insulin in a box
with a bunch of "cold paks" around them, which are great by the way to re-use
in a cooler in the summer time. I have never had them come in cool
water...and never did anything smell funny. We get our scripts about 10days
from the ordering date and I never order online, I call the 800 number and it
is all automated, very easy to reorder.

Victoria (7) Non-D...Love My kids!