[IPp] Re: pop-digest V1 #193

Hi Susan,

Glad to hear your numbers have been ok on shots - well done. I know what you
mean tho - sometimes here it is more good luck than good management!! At
present we are using a Smith and Nephew tape, I think it is just called Op
Site, it has a peel off paper backing and a peel off top which is
transparent with a green grid pattern on it. The top layer can be tricky to
seperate from the actual tape and sometimes thats the longest part of the
site change!! Do you ring companies for the ingredient list of their
adhevsive products? I hadn't thought of that, hadn't thought of going to an
allergist either!! I am giving it some thought now tho as even tho our
reactions aren't as severe as yours it is still very frustrating and they
look really nasty for the first day or so. The spotty red rash doesn't
actually appear til afew minutes after we remove the tapes. The last few
times I have used Skin Prep - doesn't seem to be helping at all tho. Keep up
the good work Susan. Take care. Bye for now.

Suzanne, Canterbury New Zealand, mum of Michael 7, D dxd 08/99, coeliacs dxd
04/00,pumping 04/02, Daniel 9, wife of Paul.