Re: [IPp] Re: My Glucagon Issue

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

(1)non diab.>From: "maverickmom" >Reply-To:
email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: [IPp] Re: My Glucagon
Issue >Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 10:36:31 -0700 > >Insulin Pumpers is made
possible by contributions from forum >members and supporters in industry.
Your tax deductible donation >of $1.00 or $2.00 per month is needed so
that Insulin Pumpers can >continue to serve you and diabetes community.
Please visit: > > http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml > >Your
annual contribution will eliminate this header from your IP mail >
>Rehearse it in your mind and when (if) the time ever >comes (I hope it
doesn't) you won't panic. This is what >our endo told us to do from day
one. Practice/rehearse. >It will come naturally to you in an emergency
and >you'll go into autopilot and won't panic. (He was >right, btw.) >
>-- >Take care, Kerri >"I've seen and met angels wearing the disguise of
>ordinary people leading ordinary lives, filled with >love, compassion,
forgiveness, and sacrifice." - Tracy >Chapman [Heaven's Here on Earth,
1994] > >Cindy said: >I am so frightened that I will panick and not be
able >to function well.