Re: [IPp] Re: A proactive, positive perspective

Dear Marie,

We all have our days.  I am no exception......in fact, more of the
rule.......lol.  Someone mentioned that I must be a class act (I think
that was how they worded it), if my husband had read it, he would have
laughed his butt off!

Cindy

email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: Re: [IPp] Re: A
proactive, positive perspective >Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 13:30:11 EDT >
>Insulin Pumpers is made possible by contributions from forum >members
and supporters in industry. Your tax deductible donation >of $1.00 or
$2.00 per month is needed so that Insulin Pumpers can >continue to serve
you and diabetes community. Please visit: > >
will eliminate this header from your IP mail > >In a message dated
9/13/2002 7:03:12 AM Pacific Daylight Time, >email @ redacted writes:
> [...]
might not have posted >that....ROFLOL! But glad you find my (and others)
advice as helpful as we >find yours. > >Warmly, > >Marie :) >Mom to
Nikkolas (Nikko) 7/98 >Dx'd 3/01 >Pumping MM508 since 7/02