[IPp] Re: My Glucagon Issue

Rehearse it in your mind and when (if) the time ever
comes (I hope it doesn't) you won't panic. This is what
our endo told us to do from day one. Practice/rehearse.
It will come naturally to you in an emergency and
you'll go into autopilot and won't panic. (He was
right, btw.)

Take care, Kerri
Chapman [Heaven's Here on Earth, 1994]

Cindy said:
I am so frightened that I will panick and not be able
to function well.