Re: [IPp] I just heard some news

In a message dated 9/13/2002 5:53:19 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Now that the dust has settled on the news, I am not as anxious to be the
> a#* that he was to me.

Glad to hear that time to reflect has given you some perspective.  I think
that an opportunity to be of genuine help will come.  But remember, everyone
has a different path to "get there".  He may not be receptive to overtures
right now, until he gets used to the idea himself.  Allow him to come to you.
 And remember, Type 1 and Type 2 are different.  He may be dealing with some
very different "head issues".

Glad to hear that you are reacting well, tho!

Marie  :)
Mom to Nikkolas (Nikko) 7/98
Dx'd 3/01
Pumping MM508 since 7/02