[IPp] Re: My Glucagon Issue

I agree, Beverly. I wasn't telling anyone what they
should do. I was only explaining the theory behind it.
I offerred the dosing the other day because every time
this gets discussed, it never fails that someone asks
that question. Just nipping it in the bud. :)

--
Take care, Kerri
Chapman [Heaven's Here on Earth, 1994]

--
Take care, Kerri
Chapman [Heaven's Here on Earth, 1994]

Beverly said:

I think this is a decision for each health care D team
for it is surely a
YMMV thing.....Mary has needed it 7 (or is it 8) times
in five years.....she
stops breathing with the seizures and has what they
call *sudden
drops*.....it is harsh on the body but I have never
know for sure if it was
from the glucagon or the low plus I don't want anyone
worrying about amount
if she were to need it again (none since pumping)...I
just want them to give
it and her endo says the whole amount.....