Re: [IPp] Re: Glucagon-How low before needed?

There isn't a bg at which they need one or not. Go by
how they are acting, not by numbers. My daughter seized
with numbers in the 50's both times (~56 and 54). I
believe her seizures were due to prolonged lows
overnight (both times she seized it was first thing in
the morning.)

--
Take care, Kerri
Chapman [Heaven's Here on Earth, 1994]

Sherry said:

How low usually is the BG before cakemate, etc. can't
be used ( they're
unconscious)?  My daughter has been as low as 28 and
still fully active with
no "apparent" cognitive difficulties, although I know
there must be hidden
ones-just the usual low symptoms.