Re: [IPp] Re: My Glucagon Issue

It can take up to 20 minutes for the glucagon to work.
I'm surprised the paramedics didn't start a dextrose
IV. That is the fastest way to bring them out of it.

Take care, Kerri
Chapman [Heaven's Here on Earth, 1994]

Barbara said:
Gave him 1/2 mg of glucagon the second he stopped and
wiped off
the choc off each of us during the next 5 minutes.