[IPp] corrections

If I check Jacob 1 hour after a meal and/or an insulin dose and he is
high....he will stay high unless I correct.  Like, Jacob had nutrigrain bites
for breakfast and 1 hour later he was 312 despite giving a 1:30 instead of
the usual 1:40.  I didn't correct because it had only been 1 hour.  2 1/2
hours later he was 317.  Today he was 268 (even though I gave a 1:25 bolus)
and I corrected and at his check this morning he was 130.  Does anyone else
experience anything like this?