Re: [IPp] I just heard some news

In a message dated 9/12/2002 9:09:56 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Letting him know that you know *doesn't* necessarily make you the better
> person.  And if it's a *fake* concern (I think the phrase "sickeningly
> sweet"
> has been used), it really *doesn't* make you the better person.

See I think that she is being better for offering the help to a person in
need even though they were mean and nasty to her.  Sure she might not care if
he really does take care of himself or not but that's not the point of it.
She is offering him knowledge and support when he wouldn't do the same for
her.  If it makes him feel like crap for what he did to her then maybe he
will get the point and be nice to the next person that comes along.  Of
course this is JMHO.