Re: [IPp] glucagon and vomiting

well, my daughter has gone low enough to loise consciousness several times,
only 1 of those did she vomit, and that was when I used glucagon... I have
since found out that even passed out I can get her to drink a juice box (at
28!)
Stephanie

<PRE>My endo told me that the vomiting is not from the glucagon, but the
body's
response to going so low as to lose consciousness.
-pumpers.org/donate.shtml

---