Re: [IPp] Re: site tape allergy

Thanks Suzanne.  We're kind of at our witts end.  We did ok with the injections
yesterday, only high overnight (both nights now) but relatively normal range for
the entire day.  Wow, what luck!!  (I won't say skill, as I did some guessing
and some calculating and some praying!).

Lantus, it isn't available in Canada.  Maybe Ultra Lente?  I'm going to try to
get my hands on some for overnight.

I got the ingredients list for one of the tapes (opsite IV 3000) so only a few
more to go and we're off to the allergist.  Aaaaaaahhh!!  I sure hope that this
is a resolvable issue.

Please, continue to send the well wishes, they really help when I think that no
one could possibly understand, there is a whole world of you that really, truly
does understand.

Thank you,

Susan