Re: [IPp] Re: My Glucagon Issue

In a message dated 9/13/02 12:14:19 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> The idea behind the age-related dosing is that it gets
> the job done (just need enough to make the liver dump

I think this is a decision for each health care D team for it is surely a
YMMV thing.....Mary has needed it 7 (or is it 8) times in five years.....she
stops breathing with the seizures and has what they call *sudden
drops*.....it is harsh on the body but I have never know for sure if it was
from the glucagon or the low plus I don't want anyone worrying about amount
if she were to need it again (none since pumping)...I just want them to give
it and her endo says the whole amount.....
now ten!