Re: [IPp] Re: My Glucagon Issue

The idea behind the age-related dosing is that it gets
the job done (just need enough to make the liver dump
the glucose) without making them vomit or feel overly
nauseous from it. :) My 12yo daughter has gotten
glucagon twice in 6yrs - once at age 7 and again at age
9. Both times she got .5cc and it worked just fine (and
she was seizing both times, not just unconscious.) I
*could* give her a full dose, but the .5cc works great
- and without the vomiting (glucagon is pretty harsh on
the body).

Take care, Kerri
Chapman [Heaven's Here on Earth, 1994]

Beverly said:
Mary, 9, gets the whole thing....she sure needed it the
last time....