Re: [IPp] I just heard some news

In a message dated 9/12/2002 1:27:16 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> , but you just don't know how badly I want him to know that I know, and to
> try to be the better person.

Letting him know that you know *doesn't* necessarily make you the better
person.  And if it's a *fake* concern (I think the phrase "sickeningly sweet"
has been used), it really *doesn't* make you the better person.

I don't mean this in a harsh way, honestly.  I think what makes one the
better person is one who knows, and does *nothing* with the knowledge except
to pray for that person, and only you will know that you are doing that.  It
takes courage to just do that and take the higher road.  I think wanting the
best for someone despite how they treat/have treated you makes you the better
person.  Just my .02. Hope it all works out for him.

Marie  :)
Mom to Nikkolas (Nikko) 7/98
Dx'd 3/01
Pumping MM508 since 7/02