[IPp] Re: My Glucagon Issue

Yes, it can. It can be given just like an insulin shot,
subcutaneously or intramuscularly. I always keep a
regular 1/2cc (50u) insulin syringe taped to our
glucagon kit.

The dosing is as follows:
.3cc for a child less than 6yrs old (.3cc = 3/10cc
syringe = 30u)
.5cc for a child 6-18yrs old (.5cc = 1/2cc syringe =
1cc for an adult over 18yrs old (1cc = 100u)

Hope this helps!

Take care, Kerri
Chapman [Heaven's Here on Earth, 1994]

Cheri said:
If the person giving the shot was intimidated by the
size of the needle, couldn't it be given in a small