Re: [IPp] My Glucagon Issue

Cheri...what state are you in? I should know..sorry. The nurse cannot take
this position unless she has a law to base it on, period. Also, the self life
of mixed glucagon is hours not months...sorry don't have the info in front of
me but can get it if necessary. This *the entire committee had to vote for
it* is a crock...they MUST do it unless there is a law prohibiting it, which
I doubt there us....I listened to that for three years at the other district
until I started doing my own research. I will be happy to help, if you like.

now ten!