Re: [IPp] I just heard some news

Dear Beverly,

My husband is such a strong believer in what comes around goes around.
You are right, I am hoping that he will become an ally instead of the foe
that he has been.  Maybe now he will look at things in a new light and
offer to be more accomidating to Jessy (I am probobly hoping for too
much).  I bet right now he is thinking that I am some kind of witch and
cast a spell on him to give him diabetes (if I were that powerful, I
would be using it to rid the world of ALL diseases instead of giving them
out.....lol)  But I am sure that he is thinking of Jessy and me right
now, and probobly right away after he heard the news, too.

Thank you Beverly.

email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: Re: [IPp] I just heard
some news >Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 15:22:20 EDT > >Insulin Pumpers is made
possible by contributions from forum >members and supporters in industry.
Your tax deductible donation >of $1.00 or $2.00 per month is needed so
that Insulin Pumpers can >continue to serve you and diabetes community.
Please visit: > > http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml > >Your
annual contribution will eliminate this header from your IP mail > >In a
message dated 9/12/02 12:43:00 PM Central Daylight Time,
>email @ redacted writes: > > > > Should I call him and offer support
and information, or > > should I just let it go, he did ruin my entire
summer. > > > > Cindy > > > >I would call and make the
offer.....ignorance makes people stupid sometimes >plus you may gain an
ally or just make him feel badly for how he has treated >yoou....try the
high road and see what happens......and I want to hear...lol >Beverly
with Animas and Nick, who is >now ten! >http://www.parsonwhitestudios.com/>----------------------------------------------------------