Re: [IPp] I just heard some news

Dear Tammy,

You are probobly right, I really should leave this alone, but you just
don't know how badly I want him to know that I know, and to try to be the
better person.  It is just so ironic.  I wonder if he will be more
sympathetic now that he knows first hand what it is like to have to test
your sugars.  (I don't know yet whether he is controlling it with diet or
has to take insulin for it......my friend will find that out
later.....her main question at the time was if he had to go to the nurses
office to test his sugars!!!!!)

Thank you!

email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: Re: [IPp] I just heard
some news >Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 15:35:24 -0400 > >Insulin Pumpers is
made possible by contributions from forum >members and supporters in
industry. Your tax deductible donation >of $1.00 or $2.00 per month is
needed so that Insulin Pumpers can >continue to serve you and diabetes
community. Please visit: > > http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml
> >Your annual contribution will eliminate this header from your IP mail
> >In my wise, old jaded opinion - I'd let it go. He put you through HELL
- you could call and say "I told you so". But you won't because you're
too nice a person - that DOESN"T mean you have to call and offer support.
Doesn't he have a wife and family to do that? Not only was he NOT there
for you, he wouldn't cooperate with you and make your life any easier
even tho he was paid (through real estate property taxes you pay, I
assume) to do just that. As my wise old mother says - "the less said -
the better". Just my opinion. Tammy > >In a message dated Thu, 12 Sep