Re: [IPp] I just heard some news

In my wise, old jaded opinion - I'd let it go.  He put you through HELL - you could call and say "I told you so".  But you won't because you're too nice a person - that DOESN"T mean you have to call and offer support.  Doesn't he have a wife and family to do that?  Not only was he NOT there for you, he wouldn't cooperate with you and make your life any easier even tho he was paid (through real estate property taxes you pay, I assume) to do just that.  As my wise old mother says - "the less said - the better".  Just my  opinion.  Tammy