Re: [IPp] I just heard some news

In a message dated 9/12/02 12:43:00 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Should I call him and offer support and information, or
> should I just let it go, he did ruin my entire summer.
> Cindy

I would call and make the offer.....ignorance makes people stupid sometimes
plus you may gain an ally or just make him feel badly for how he has treated
yoou....try the high road and see what happens......and I want to hear...lol
now ten!