Re: [IPp] Maybe a solution soon

Dear Shanna,

New Jersey has guidelines, and I still had a hard time getting Jessy to
test her sugars.  I do wish you all the luck in the world though.  They
need a genuine law though for all states, a federal law that mandates the
care universally for our diabetic children.  We work so hard to keep
their blood sugars under control, and keep them healthy and happy, we
should NOT have to work the school for proper care!

email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: Re: [IPp] Maybe a
solution soon >Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 14:03:53 EDT > >Insulin Pumpers is
made possible by contributions from forum >members and supporters in
industry. Your tax deductible donation >of $1.00 or $2.00 per month is
needed so that Insulin Pumpers can >continue to serve you and diabetes
community. Please visit: > > http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml
> >Your annual contribution will eliminate this header from your IP mail
> >In a message dated 9/12/2002 12:57:44 PM Central Daylight Time,
>email @ redacted writes: > > > > Isn't it just a shame that we have
to go through all of this > > to begin with? > >I had heard stories of
things like this before but never really thought that >it would be this
tough just to have my child go to school. Soon, I hope, >Minnesota will
also be added to the list of states that have state guidelines >for
diabetes care within schools. There is hope because there is a task
>force working right now to get the laws passed. It still may be a few
years >out though (government sucks that way). Thanks for your support. >