Re: [IPp] Maybe a solution soon

In a message dated 9/12/2002 12:57:44 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Isn't it just a shame that we have to go through all of this
> to begin with?

I had heard stories of things like this before but never really thought that
it would be this tough just to have my child go to school.  Soon, I hope,
Minnesota will also be added to the list of states that have state guidelines
for diabetes care within schools.  There is hope because there is a task
force working right now to get the laws passed.  It still may be a few years
out though (government sucks that way).  Thanks for your support.