Re: [IPp] I just heard some news

Dear Shanna,

I have called, under the guise of setting up our next meeting and an
update on Jessy's progress, but he wasn't in his office (I am biting at
the bit to see if he says anything about it to me.....my friend ask that
I wait a little while to bring it up for fear that she will be linked to
her telling me, she doesn't know whether it is a secret or not)  When he
does know that I am aware of his diabetes, I think I will take your
advice and be sickening sweet.......maybe that will work out in the long
run for Jessy's benifit.  I can't wait to tell Jessy, maybe it will make
her feel better, she has been so down in the dumps lately over having
diabetes.  This time last year, we still didn't know she had it, and so
much has changed since then.

Thanks for the advice!  I will use it.

email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: Re: [IPp] I just heard
some news >Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 13:46:50 EDT > >Insulin Pumpers is made
possible by contributions from forum >members and supporters in industry.
Your tax deductible donation >of $1.00 or $2.00 per month is needed so
that Insulin Pumpers can >continue to serve you and diabetes community.
Please visit: > > http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml > >Your
annual contribution will eliminate this header from your IP mail > >In a
message dated 9/12/2002 12:43:00 PM Central Daylight Time,
>email @ redacted writes: > > > > Should I call him and offer support
and information, or > > should I just let it go, he did ruin my entire
summer. > > > >I would call and be sickly nice to him. Make him feel like
an ass for what >he put you through. Maybe the next time around he will
think twice about >being such a jerk. > >Shanna