[IPp] I just heard some news

Dear All,

Remember all the trouble I was having with the superintendent at the
school (better known as the stupidentendent?)  I just got a phone call
from a friend of mine who works in the cafeteria there and has always
made his lunches, and he informed her that he had to watch what he ate
now because he just found out he has diabetes.  I wonder how long he has
known and if maybe that is why, at our 504 meeting, he stopped fighting
me on the checking the blood sugars in the classroom.  Hey.....I wonder
if he has to go to the nurse to check his blood sugars, too!  I truly
feel bad for him, I wouldn't wish diabetes on my worst enemy, I am hoping
though that maybe now he will be a little more compasionate to Jessy and
her struggles.  Should I call him and offer support and information, or
should I just let it go, he did ruin my entire summer.

(1)non diab.