Re: [IPp] Eve's home

Dear Deborah,

I bet you are so grateful she is at home, finally!  I am glad you were
able to straighten out her basal rates.  That should make a big
difference with her.  I bet she will behave now after that hospital stay
and being so sick!  She probobly will at least until the memory
fades....lol.  Get that cadex watch for her, it has really helped  Jessy
a lot.  Good luck, and God Bless!!!!

(1)non diab.>From: "Deborah" >Reply-To:
email @ redacted >To:
"email @ redacted" >Subject: [IPp] Eve's home
>Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 16:38:51 -0500 > >Insulin Pumpers is made
possible by contributions from forum >members and supporters in industry.
Your tax deductible donation >of $1.00 or $2.00 per month is needed so
that Insulin Pumpers can >continue to serve you and diabetes community.
Please visit: > > http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml > >Your
annual contribution will eliminate this header from your IP mail > >Hi
all, > >I want to thank everyone who sent emails with well wishes to Eve.
She came >home from the hospital last night and is fine. Hopefully, we
won't have to >go again. Since Eve was eating very little for a few
days(mostly IV's) and >the nurses were taking her blood sugar every three
hours, we found out that >some of her basal rates were too high. So we
fine tuned them while we were >there. I know that we might have to make
some small changes b/c she has a >new routine. > >Deborah mom to Eve 15,
and her pump Zoe >Dxed 5/3/96 pumping 5/21/99