Re: [IPp] Going off the pump

The onset of lantus is about 6hrs, I believe. It is
said to have no peak, though that seems to be a  YMMV
thing (some people do experience one). You may have to
play with the timing of the shot. Some people find it
works better taken at bedtime, others in the morning,

Take care, Kerri
Chapman [Heaven's Here on Earth, 1994]