Re: [IPp] Eve's home

> Oh how wonderful she is home and for you to find a silver lining in all of
> this is amazing (reset basals).....did you ever find out what happened?
> Beverly

I think that there was a few things going on with her. To start with not
bolusing for food she ate and not checking before her soccer game, taking
her pump off for the game and not bolusing back some insulin. Then they
think that she also got dehydrated at the soccer game b/c it was in the low
90's here. Also she had a UTI. Not a good combination.

Have to go Eve is low!!

Deborah mom to Eve 15, and her pump Zoe
Dxed 5/3/96 pumping 5/21/99