[IPp] Eve's home

Hi all,

I want to thank everyone who sent emails with well wishes to Eve. She came
home from the hospital last night and is fine. Hopefully, we won't have to
go again. Since Eve was eating very little for a few days(mostly IV's) and
the nurses were taking her blood sugar every three hours, we found out that
some of her basal rates were too high. So we fine tuned them while we were
there. I know that we might have to make some small changes b/c she has a
new routine.

Deborah mom to Eve 15, and her pump Zoe
Dxed 5/3/96 pumping 5/21/99