this meeting doesn't go well.  It is sad that things have to be so
difficult.  What I can't believe is that the nurse said it was okay to
give injections for bee sting reactions and not insulin reactions...will
make that point in my meeting also! Cheri Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 11:26:07
EDT
From: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPp] My Glucagon Issue

In a message dated 9/10/02 10:17:05 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> !  I have a meeting with the nurse, principal and school
> superintendent Thursday......will let you know what happens!
>Good luck to you....is this in your committee signed 504? Mostly we jus!
t need
to educate folks but it gets tiresome when they seem to take a stance
based
on this air.....just had to change Mary to a new section as her teachers
were
inflexible (Principal was not pleased with them).....let us know what
happens///
Beverly
Beverly, Mom to Mary, NINE!!, dx'd 9/97, pumping with Animas and Nick,
who is
now ten!
<A
HREF="http://www.parsonwhitestudios.com/">http://www.parsonwhitestudios.com/</A>