Re: [IPp] Glucogon

In a message dated 9/10/02 5:03:30 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I am sorry to say I can't open this on my iMac.  However the doctor orders
> can not dictate who or where as that is a school issue that the doctor has
> no authority over.  I will give you a call as soon as I gather a little
> more information from HJHS.

Unfortunately, it is true that the doc cannot say who but he can say how
close glucagon and a person to administer it needs to be....ie. timeframe to
get to him.....but if the PD teacher is willing it should be a no brainer but
doubt they will make it a part of the 504...did you call the woman from the e
I forwarded earlier?..........hang in there!
now ten!