Re: [IPp] My Glucagon Issue

In a message dated 9/10/02 10:17:05 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> !  I have a meeting with the nurse, principal and school
> superintendent Thursday......will let you know what happens!

Good luck to you....is this in your committee signed 504? Mostly we just need
to educate folks but it gets tiresome when they seem to take a stance based
on this air.....just had to change Mary to a new section as her teachers were
inflexible (Principal was not pleased with them).....let us know what
now ten!