Re: [IPp] Glucogon at School

Dear Marisa,

I want to thank you again for the info.  It was never a question as to
whethter she got the bolusing done, it was just how easy they were going
to make it for her.  My endo is writing a letter, giving their permission
for Jessy to do her own snack bolusing in the classroom, then I will sign
off on it and send it into the nurse.  Then she has to take it the the
"stupidentendent"(who makes life so "wonderful" for us), and once he
signs off on it (IF he signs off on it) then she will be one very happy
little girl.

Jessy came home early yesterday from school with a migrain (why does an 8
year old get migrains), and then proceeded to drive me nuts for the rest
of the day.  High sugars (no ketones, thank God!), whiney, screaming at
her sister, nasty little "dia-beastie" self (I still love that saying,
and use it frequently)  I finally talked her into taking 1 Aleve (the
only thing that works on my migrains), and then she was just fine.  I
gave her another Aleve this morning before she went to school for
preventative measures (after what she put me through yesterday, I did not
want her coming home again today)  And she got on the school bus a very
happy little girl today, she even kissed Julie and Trevor goodbye!!!!!!
Of course, she has cheerleading practice tonight, and knows that no
school means no cheerleading, and that a grumpy gus doesn't go to
cheerleading either, so maybe that had something to do with it.

Thank you for listening to me vent!  I needed that~!!!!

(1)non diab.>From: "Marisa Schmidt" >Reply-To:
email @ redacted >To: >Subject: Re: [IPp] Glucogon
at School >Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 11:59:23 -0400 > >Insulin Pumpers is
made possible by contributions from forum >members and supporters in
industry. Your tax deductible donation >of $1.00 or $2.00 per month is
needed so that Insulin Pumpers can >continue to serve you and diabetes
community. Please visit: > > http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml
> >Your annual contribution will eliminate this header from your IP mail
> >Cindy, > >We live in Farifax county Virginia. There is no way she can
restrict your >son from giving himself what he needs to survive. Good
luck. > >Marisa > >----- Original Message ----- >From: "Cindy Lattimer" >
> Dear Marisa, > > > > What state are you in? I need to send this info to
my nurse! Thank you. > > > > Cindy, pump mom to Jessy (8) dx 1/02, Julie
(3)non diab. and Trevor > > (1)non diab.>From: "Marisa Schmidt"
your > > daughter will do >fine too. >Good luck, >Marisa > >-----