Re: [IPp] Carb counts-Icees?

Dear Sherry,

I got mine straight out of the 7-11 page for slushies.

email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: Re: [IPp] Carb
counts-Icees? >Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 17:29:31 EDT > >Insulin Pumpers is
made possible by contributions from forum >members and supporters in
industry. Your tax deductible donation >of $1.00 or $2.00 per month is
needed so that Insulin Pumpers can >continue to serve you and diabetes
community. Please visit: > > http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml
> >Your annual contribution will eliminate this header from your IP mail
> >Are these counts for Icees and Slushies or just icees? Thanks-we have
often >needed these and couldn't find them. >Sherry, mom to Liz