Re: [IPp] Carb counts

I'm pretty sure I once read that it was 3 carbs per ounce of slurpee.  That's
what I go with and it seems to work well.  The glycemic index is waaay up
there though, so I limit the amount of slurpee to 1/2 small one, usually 6
ounces and that was only twice this summer.  It is a real treat, isn't it?  I
tried to make sugar free ones once, at home, it's just not the same.

Susan