Re: [IPp] North Carolina School Legislation

Dear Parents of pumpers,
There is legislation like this in Washington, and now in front of the
California General Assembly.  Go to Childrenwithdiabetes.org to see the
Loudon County, Virginia ruling, which is similar. I am the eastern PA
coordinator, and parent of Sarah, pumping for a year, of identical
legislation awaiting introduction to the Pa General Assembly by the American
Diabetes Association, parent advocates, and State Senator Jane Orie. Please
let me know if you want to help get this legislation passed - there are a
number of things that we can do as private citizens that will be helpful.
Usually, the ADA doesn't introduce legislation unless they know they have
organized citizen support.  I will keep you PA pumpers informed.
Miriam Camitta
Mother of Sarah, 11