"email @ redacted" >Subject: [IPp] Eve update
>Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 05:18:15 -0500 > >Insulin Pumpers is made possible
by contributions from forum >members and supporters in industry. Your tax
deductible donation >of $1.00 or $2.00 per month is needed so that
Insulin Pumpers can >continue to serve you and diabetes community. Please
visit: > > http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml > >Your annual
contribution will eliminate this header from your IP mail > >As of 9/9
Eve is still in the hospital. Yesterday was the first day she kept >down
fluids since Thursday, on to solid foods today, I hope. She kept down a
>very small amount of soft food last night. Then she had a low late last
>night and had to eat/drink some more and vomited some of that.
Hopefully, >she can keep everything down today. Her endo will want her to
see a stomach >doctor today, b/c she still doesn't know why she is unable
to keep foods >down. We also found out Eve has a UTI. Sorry if some of
this is unclear, I >haven't slept more then 4 or 5 hour since Wednesday
night. > > Deborah mom to Eve 15, and her pump Zoe >Dxed 5/3/96 pumping