[IPp] Eve update

As of 9/9 Eve is still in the hospital. Yesterday was the first day she kept
down fluids since Thursday, on to solid foods today, I hope. She kept down a
very small amount of soft food last night. Then she had a low late last
night and had to eat/drink some more and vomited some of that. Hopefully,
she can keep everything down today. Her endo will want her to see a stomach
doctor today, b/c she still doesn't know why she is unable to keep foods
down. We also found out Eve has a UTI. Sorry if some of this is unclear, I
haven't slept more then 4 or 5 hour since Wednesday night.

 Deborah mom to Eve 15, and her pump Zoe
Dxed 5/3/96 pumping 5/21/99